PUNJABJOBALERT On Telegram : Join Now
Post Name : UPSC One Time Registration OTR Online Form 2022
About Post : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has Released the Notification Of One Time Registration 2022 with the Help of UPSC One Time Registration, Candidates who Are Preparing for Any Recruitment Exam Conducted by UPSC And Apply Online from Time to Time, with the Help of This OTR Registration, the Candidate will Save 70% Time and There is a Lot of Information Which is in the Automatic Application Form.
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC One Time Registration OTR Registration 2022
- Application Start : 18-08-2022
- Last Date Apply Online : Not Applicable
- Gen / OBC : Rs.0/-
- SC / ST : Rs.0/-
Eligibility | Age Limit
- One time registration is necessary only for those who want to appear in any UPSC recruitment in future. With the help of this registration, the candidate will save a lot of time while applying.
- No Age Limit in UPSC OTR Registration.
|How Fill Registration Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Will be Start the One Time Registration Process on 18/08/2022.
- Following the Simple Step to Registered Online.
- Step 1 : Open the Website upsconline.nic.in or Direct Link Will be in this Page Some Useful Important Links Section
- Step 2 : Click on New Registration Tab
- Step 3 : Students will have to give their basic information such as: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id and High School Class 10 Roll Number.
- Step 4 : Verify Your OTR Profile Details & Submit Registration.
- Step 5 : An OTP will be received on the registered email and registered mobile number of the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 6 : The registration process will be completed, the candidate will see the OTR ID on the screen. Now candidate can take print and screen shot of OTR profile.
- Step 7 : Now the candidate will have to login, to login, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number / email or OTR id along with an OTP which will be received on the registered email and mobile.
- Step 8 : Change UPSC OTR ID Password.
- Step 9 : Now the candidate UPSC OTR registration process will be completed, now whatever new application comes out, the candidate can apply from the same, can also get the history of the old filling application from the same.
- For more information, you have to complete the notice issued to UPSC OTR.
|IF You Satisfied By PUNJABJOBALERT.COM (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).
|Join Telegram Channel